UV LOCA Glue - Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive 10mL0 Reviews UVLOCA-TP2500 | In Stock
UV LOCA Glue - Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive 10mL
- Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive UV glue (LOCA)
- Comes with plunger and needle for application
- Suitable for replacing glass on iPhones, Samsungs, Huawei and more
Frequently Bought Together
Replacing screens can be expensive. If you want to keep the original screen, the cheapest option is to replace the glass and install the new screen with LOCA glue. LOCA is a liquid form of the Optical Clear adhesive that is already on your screen. It spreads easily and cures under a UV light in just 3 minutes.
UV LOCA hardens in about 30 seconds, but is recommended a cure time of about 3 minutes for a strong hold. Sun light can be used too, but it will take a bit more time to cure.
- Professional UV LOCA glue
- Glues replacement glass to screens
- Hardens with standard UV light
Instructions for use:
- Remove broken glass and clean off old glue residue
- Place LCD in mold
- Apply 1.5g UV glue in the middle of LCD screen
- Place glass replacement onto screen and let glue settle to the corners, adjust slightly if need be.
- Place screen under UV light for 3-5 minutes for full cure
Please Note: Do not use a fluorescent light while bonding. Fluorescent gives off UV light, enough to slowly cure the glue. For longer work times work under a regular light bulb, or LED lighting.
Please Note: Do not store under direct sunlight, it will harden in the tube. Store in dark drawer
- Type: TP-2500
- Size: 10mL
- Validity Period: 3-6 months
- Storage Temperature: 5-35C RH<70% (store in dark room or drawer)
- Cure Method: UV light
- Viscosity: 2500 mPa·S
- Transmission: >99%
- Cure Time: 3-5 minutes
- Suitable for mobile and electronic screen replacement
What’s In The Box
- 1x UV LOCA 10mL tube
- 1x Plunger
- 1x needle