Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) LCD Flex Cable Replacement with Power Button0 IWA394-38MM/GPS | In Stock
NZ$19.99 inc GST
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) LCD Flex Cable Replacement with Power Button
NZ$19.99 inc GST
- Brand New LCD Flex Cable Replacement
- Includes Power button, LCD flex cables and microphone
- Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 GPS model; A1858
Frequently Bought Together
If your LCD flex cable is torn or damaged on your Series 3 GPS Apple Watch, this replacement flex may be what you need to fix it.
- LCD Flex cables
- Power Button
- 12 Month Warranty
This Apple Watch LCD flex is not compatible with the 38mm GPS+LTE version or 42mm versions of the Series 3 Apple Watch
Microsoldering is required to install this part
- Part Type: Flex Cable
- Part Number: 821-01543
- Included: LCD flex cables, microphone, power button
- Watch Size: 38mm
- Watch Type: GPS only
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
Series 3 38mm GPS Model NumbersHow do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3165
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above for assistance in completing this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- #11 Point Knife Blades x5
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iFlex opening tool
- 1mm TESA Tape
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS Force Touch Gasket
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- Soldering iron
- iGadget 5x Plastic Opening cards
- Screw Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your watch and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- When attempting to remove the screen, be careful not to push the blade or iFlex tool in too far or too hard, doing so may cause damage to the internal parts. Only 3mm depth is required to cut the adhesive. Draw a mark on your tool to help with depth management.
- Test the LCD is functioning properly before sealing up the device
- When removing the screen, it is very easy to tear the force touch gasket. We recommend having a spare force touch gasket on hand incase this happens to prevent issues after replacement.
- Micro-soldering skills are required to complete this repair
What’s In The Box
- 1x Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS LCD Flex Cable