Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS + Cellular) LCD Flex Cable Replacement0 IWA394-38MM/LTE In Stock
NZ$14.99 inc GST
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS + Cellular) LCD Flex Cable Replacement
NZ$14.99 inc GST
Or Pay Now With More Info
- Brand New LCD Flex Cable Replacement
- Compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 GPS+Cellular model; A1860, A1889, A1890
Frequently Bought Together
If your LCD flex cable is torn or damaged on your Series 3 GPS + Cellular Apple Watch, this replacement flex may be what you need to fix it.
- LCD Flex cables
- 12 Month Warranty
This Apple Watch LCD flex is not compatible with the 38mm GPS version or 42mm versions of the Series 3 Apple Watch
Microsoldering is required to install this part
- Part Type: Flex Cable
- Part Number: 821-01139
- Included: LCD flex cables
- Watch Size: 38mm
- Watch Type: GPS + LTE
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
Series 3 38mm GPS+LTE Model NumbersHow do I find my Model number?
- EMC 3169
- EMC 3170
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above for assistance in completing this repair. It is similar for both cellular and GPS models except the cellular models have less parts to unscrew
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- #11 Point Knife Blades x5
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iFlex opening tool
- 1mm TESA Tape
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS+LTE Force Touch Gasket
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- Soldering iron
- iGadget 5x Plastic Opening cards
- Screw Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your watch and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- When attempting to remove the screen, be careful not to push the blade or iFlex tool in too far or too hard, doing so may cause damage to the internal parts. Only 3mm depth is required to cut the adhesive. Draw a mark on your tool to help with depth management.
- Test the LCD is functioning properly before sealing up the device
- When removing the screen, it is very easy to tear the force touch gasket. We recommend having a spare force touch gasket on hand incase this happens to prevent issues after replacement.
- Micro-soldering skills are required to complete this repair
What’s In The Box
- 1x Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS + Cellular LCD Flex Cable