iPad Pro 12.9" (Gen 1) Headphone Jack Audio Cable | Wifi Version0 IPP12113-W In Stock
NZ$14.99 inc GST
iPad Pro 12.9" (Gen 1) Headphone Jack Audio Cable | Wifi Version
NZ$14.99 inc GST
Or Pay Now With More Info
- Replacement Headphone Jack Audio Cable
- Suitable for a faulty or damaged headphone port
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" (A1584) models
- P/N: 821-00122-A
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a damaged, dirty, or corroded headphone jack for the 1st generation Wi-Fi model iPad Pro 12.9" and fix problems getting audio in your headphones.
- Replacement Headphone Jack
- 12 Month Warranty
This part will either be brand new or an A-Grade used Genuine Apple replacement.
- Compatible Part Numbers: 821-00122-A
- Type: Headphone Jack
- Colors: Black, White
- Warranty: 12 Months
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
iPad Pro 12.9" 1 Wifi Model Numbers How do I find my Model number?
- EMC 2838
Device Number (M Number)
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- Phillips #000 Screwdriver
- Phillips #00 Screwdriver
- Suction Cup
- TESA Tape
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- iGadget 5 piece opening picks
- Black Spudger
- uFix iOpener Heat bag
- iHold Evo Screen Holder
- S-160 Antistatic Heat Resistant Repair Mat
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your phone and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- If your iPad does not turn on or show an image after your repair, you may need to perform a force restart. To do this, press and hold the power button and home button until the apple logo appears onscreen.
What’s In The Box
- 1x iPad Pro 12.9" Replacement Headphone Jack