iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Case Friendly Ultra Clear Glass Screen Protector4 IP6P99C In Stock
NZ$10.00 inc GST
iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Case Friendly Ultra Clear Glass Screen Protector
NZ$10.00 inc GST
Or Pay Now With More Info
Frequently Bought Together
iGadget Premium Quality iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Screen Protector
- 3 Styles: Superior HD Ultra Clear Protector, Privacy and Anti-Bluelight
- Superior HD Ultra Clear: Ultra clear to preserve Touchscreen Vibrancy, Sharpness and Clarity. Looks and feels like you don't have a screen protector on.
- Privacy: Keep your phone private with a 30 Degree Viewing Angle, no-one can sit next to you or look over your shoulder and see what you're typing.
- Anti-Bluelight: Do you get headaches or find it hard to sleep after phone usage. This protector Blocks the harmful light in the 380-480 Nanometer range while keeping the screen whiter than the annoying brown/yellow tinge the phone settings produce.
- Oleophobic Coating to protect against Scratches, fingerprints and oil
- Anti-Shatter Properties that Fortify the glass to avoid spinters and shattering
- 0.33m thick for best balance of Thickness, Flexibility and Hardness
- Premium Silicon Adhesive that Seals perfectly to your phone but is also easy to remove
- 9H Hardness Rating - The Best rating you can get
- 2.5D Contoured Smooth Edging
- Case Friendly
The job of the Tempered Glass screen protector is to be able to take direct impact and also dissipate shocks that come across the phone when it is dropped on its corner.
iGadget Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are put through Professional and Meticuloius treatment processes to make sure they have a Strong, Flexible and Smooth finish to protect your phone's screen.
1 x iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Screen Protector
1 x iGadget Crystal Box Protective Packaging with Install Guide
1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
1 x Alcohol prep pad
1 x Dust Remover Sticker
Please Note: This Protector does not go to the edge of the screen
The screen protector itself is nice and fits well and comes with some cleaning before application items. However the adhesive holding the screen protector down is quite weak. Especially around the edges as it is starting to unstick already.