Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Keyboard Replacement (2016)0 MB1239-A1534/2016 | In Stock
Macbook Retina 12" A1534 Keyboard Replacement (2016)
- Replacement US English keyboard
- Suits Macbook Retina 12" A1534 (2016)
Frequently Bought Together
Replace a damaged, dirty, corroded, or malfunctioning keyboard compatible with a model A1534 12" Retina MacBook from 2016.
- US version A1534 Keyboard
- 12 Month Warranty
The aluminum upper case, backlight, keyboard flex cable and keyboard screws are not included.
Compatible Model Numbers
Model Number (A Number)
- EMC 2991
Macbook Retina 12" 2016 How do I find my Model number?
Device Number (M Number)
Watch the video above to assist with this repair
Here is some tools you may need to help you complete the repair.
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- P5 Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Y00 Triwing Scredriver
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Black Spudger
- iGadget 5x Set of Opening Picks
- A1534 Keyboard Flex Cable
Here are some helpful tips to assist you in completing a safe repair on your device. If you are unsure of something or have any quesions, please feel free to contact us either by phone (0508 IGADGET) or by email
- Always track your screws to avoid putting back in the wrong place and damaging your device. You can draw a picture of your laptop and tape the screws to the right places or use a screw mat
- Always power down your device prior to working on it
- Make sure you always unplug the battery before attemping any component removal
- Remove the rear case panel slowly to make sure you don't pull and tear any flex cables
- Use a little bit of heat on the rear black sticker to help remove it without tearing
What’s In The Box
- 1x A1534 Macbook 12" Keyboard replacement for 2016