iGadget Universal Magnetic Work Project Mat with Marker (30cm x 25cm)0 IGMWPM | In Stock
NZ$14.99 inc GST
iGadget Universal Magnetic Work Project Mat with Marker (30cm x 25cm)
NZ$14.99 inc GST
Or Pay Now With More Info
- Magnetic work mat for taking apart and repairing electronic devices
- 300mm x 250mm size with grid to help organise screws and other metal components
- Includes whiteboard marker so you can write down information
- Perfect for keeping track of screws and metal parts that you remove during repair
Frequently Bought Together
Having a safe workspace when working on electronics goods is important in making sure the job gets done properly. This magnetic mat allows you to pull apart a device and put the loose screws and shields in organised sections on the mat. The magnet allows the metal screws to stay in place and not get lost while the marker allows you to write crucial information about a part or screw so you remember what goes where at the end.
Keeping track of which screw goes where is one of the most important things you need to do when repairing electronic devices. Putting a screw into the wrong hole could cause irreparable damage to your device. With the mapping grid, you don't need to worry about this anymore. Put the screen screws in one square and the battery in another, use the pen to mark which one goes where. You don't need to buy a specific holder for each phone, use this universal mat on every device.
These work mats are designed for technicians to prevent accidental loss of small parts and tiny screws while disassembling your mobile devices.
- Magnetic Mat
- Gridlines for assistance with organisation
- 1x black whiteboard marker
Net weight: approx 470 g
Size: 300 x 250 mm
Thickness: 5 mm
What’s In The Box
- 1x Magnetic Work Mat